Formula 1 British Grand Prix Hospitality - July 2018 - Friday for Two
Soak up the incredible atmosphere at one of the World’s greatest sporting events - the 2018 Formula 1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. The oldest race in the F1 calendar and one of the most challenging tracks, with the drivers describing the circuit as ‘insanely fast’!
You will enjoy Silverstone Six Trackside VIP Hospitality, watching the action unfold on Friday 6th July for Practice Sessions 1 + 2 from a prime location with a Grandstand seat overlooking panoramic views of six corners (Maggots, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree), situated on the inside of the circuit between Maggots Corner & the Wellington Straight. Guests are also able to watch the practice sessions from the Suite’s exclusive terrace, or from one of the many televisions situated inside. You will enjoy the very best in VIP hospitality including:
- Reserved seating on a Superstars table
- Complimentary bar with Prosecco, spirits, beers, wines & soft drinks
- Live Martini cocktail bar
- All day chef's table including breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
- Guest speakers
- 1 space per pair in the VIP parking.