All aboard... Embark on a Grand Highland Fling, Departing 25th June 2018
At once leisurely and luxurious, intimate and eye-opening, step aboard Belmond Royal Scotsman and rekindle the romance of travel. Ranking among the world’s most luxurious trains, the mahogany-clad cars marry Edwardian elegance with the comforts of a country house. Ten intricately designed carriages, including the sublime Bamford Spa, form a palace on wheels.
You and a guest will embark on the ultimate adventure through the Highlands with Sam Torrance, one of Scotland’s most celebrated golfers, on the four-night Scottish Golf Tour departing Edinburgh.
On June 25, 2018, former Ryder Cup captain and golfing legend Sam Torrance OBE will join passengers on an exceptional journey. With just 40 guests on board, the intimate atmosphere means there’ll be ample opportunity to get to know your charismatic host as you course into the rugged and beautiful Highlands. Tee off at three of Scotland's most renowned courses: Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Castle Stuart Golf Links and Kingsbarns Golf Links. The journey includes on-board meals, beverages, alcoholic drinks, excursions, green fees, electric trolley hire and entertainment.
- Departs Edinburgh on 25 June 2018
- Four nights aboard the Belmond Royal Scotsman luxury train
- After-dinner talk from Sam Torrance about his experiences as a professional golfer
- Golfers will play with Sam at Royal Dornoch Golf Club and Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Golfers will also tee off at Kingsbarns Golf Links
- 24-hour steward service
- All meals aboard the train: full Scottish breakfast and four-course dinner including cheeseboard, coffee, tea and petits fours
- All beverages including alcoholic drinks
- Green fees and electric trolley hire
- Traditional entertainment on board