Desert Springs Resort & Golf Club, Spain – 4 nights Stay for 4 People - 8 Rounds of Golf
Desert Springs Resort & Golf Club, Spain – 4 nights for 4 people in a 2 bedroom apartment with 8 rounds of golf
The Desert Springs Resort, located in the Almanzora region of Almeria, south-east Spain, is Europe’s only international multi award-winning family resort and championship desert golf course. The vivid contrast of the “desert springs” and the emerald green fairways with the arid landscape of cactus, rock and flowering desert, is stunning at all times of year. With over 600,000 cacti and other desert plants, the whole golfing vision is framed within a panorama of landmark mountain ranges. Ryder Cup Winning Captain, Ian Woosnam OBE says of the Indiana course: “The course is in immaculate condition with greens of equal quality to those we play our own tour events on. If you want to hone your game, immaterial of what standard of golfer you are, then this is the place to come!” At Desert Springs there is something for everyone...world-class golf, real relaxation, family fun, award winning restaurants, outdoor living, The Sierra Sports & Fitness Club, mentored by double Olympic decathlon champion, Daley Thompson, CBE, an unrivalled level of service and most importantly, a real quality of life!
This package comprises
• Four nights accommodation based in a two bedroom apartment at Desert Springs for four people
• Eight rounds of golf on The Indiana course with manual trolley
• Access to and unlimited use of range balls at the Academy of Golf
• 5% Discount on all Resort expenditure (excluding The Day Spa)
• This offer can be taken at any time (subject to availability) and supplements will apply in July and August.